The browser cache is where the web browser saves files of sites you visit to help the site load properly. If your cache is not cleared regularly then the amount of data that TVG streams and the number of site updates that happen may cause browsers to not load the site correctly. It is recommended that you clear your cache at least once a month, or when loading errors occur. This will allow your browser to load content properly. Please see the links below for the most commonly used systems if you need assistance.
Articles in this section
- How do I return to the mobile site?
- Location Services Requirements
- Universal Troubleshooting Steps
- Returning to the Mobile Site after clicking Go To Desktop
- Location detection problems after iOS update
- Which App should I download to wager on my mobile device?
- What Devices Can I Access TVG From?
- Clearing Browsing Data
- Troubleshooting Common Errors on the TVG iPhone/iPad App
- How to Install Chrome