Need Some Help?
We understand troubleshooting can sometimes be a complex and frustrating process. To help you out, we have outlined some basic troubleshooting steps that you can complete on your end to solve the issue and get you back to the races!
We recommend trying the following steps. Each step can be done independently or together:
- Reload the webpage in your browser, or quit the app and re-open it.
- Log out of all TVG services on your device, and any other devices you may use to access your account. (Ex. Desktop and a Smartphone) Once logged out completely, log back in to the one device you were using.
- Close your browser completely and re-open the webpage. Be sure to logout before closing the webpage totally.
- Power your device completely off and then turn it back on again.
If this does not resolve your issue, we recommend you try our advanced troubleshooting options. Please note, these are advanced steps and should be done AFTER trying the basic troubleshooting steps.
- Clear your cache and cookies. If you do not know how we can send you instructions. Email us at Support.TVG.com with the type of device you are using.
- Update your Web Browser if it is out of date.
- Update your operating system if it is out of date.
Please see the link below for system requirements: