If you are having issues with video streaming on the WatchTVG app on your Amazon FireStick or Fire TV you may need to clear out your WatchTVG cached data. To clear the cache data, follow the steps below.
- Find and select "Settings" on the top banner of the home page.
- Select "Applications".
- Find and select "Managed Installed Applications".
- Find and select "TVG TV" -- it may be labeled "WatchTVG".
- Select "Clear Data", and "Clear Cache". (When you select "Clear Data", you will have to select "Clear Data" again to confirm)
- Re-launch the WatchTVG app.
In the link below you will find information to assist in troubleshooting a variety of technical issues on your device. We recommend going through the section titled "Clear Data for Video Apps" to help alleviate any video issues with the WatchTVG app.
Amazon's Solve Video Issues on Your Amazon Fire TV Link: