Some states require that you share your location so they can verify you are in a legal wagering state. If you already have Location Services enabled, you may be asked to allow TVG to view your location, and you must agree in order to be able to wager. If you have Location Services blocked or disabled, you will need to reset your location settings to allow TVG to detect your location. Below are instructions how.
Windows Desktops / Laptops
Please follow the following link to Windows' support page for accessing your location settings on your Windows computer: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-location-and-privacy
Mac Desktops / Laptops
Please follow the following link to Apple's support page for accessing your location settings on your Mac computer: https://support.apple.com/en-us/ht204690
1. From the home screen of your phone, access the Settings app
2. Access the Location settings. The exact location will vary by model, but generally it will be in or near the Privacy or Security settings
3. Verify Location Services are enabled. Enable it if not.
4. Be sure that the Location Mode/Type/Method is set to either High Accuracy or GPS, Wifi, Towers (depending on model.)
5. Exit Settings and open the Chrome browser.
6. In the Chrome browser, press the Settings button (top right)
7. Settings > Site Settings > Location
8. Select TVG.com from the blocked list
9. Press CLEAR and RESET
iPhone / iPad
1. Press the Home button to close Safari
2. Tap Settings > Privacy > Location Services
3. Make sure Location Services are enabled for the device
4. Find the entry for Safari Websites, make sure that it is set to While Using App
5. Return to Settings
6. Tap General > Reset > Location & Privacy
7. Return to Safari