Some states require that you share your location so they can verify you are in a legal wagering state. If you already have Location Services enabled, you may be asked to allow TVG to view your location, and you must agree in order to be able to wager. If you have Location Services blocked or disabled, you will need to reset your location settings to allow TVG to detect your location.
Please follow the following link to your devices support page for more information on accessing your location settings:
iPhone / iPad
1. From the home screen of your phone, access the Settings app
2. Access the Location settings. The exact location will vary by model, but generally, it will be in or near the Privacy or Security settings
3. Verify Location Services are enabled. Enable it if not.
4. Be sure that the Location Mode/Type/Method is set to either High Accuracy or GPS, Wifi, Towers (depending on model.)
5. Exit Settings and open the Chrome browser.
6. In the Chrome browser, press the Settings button (top right)
7. Settings > Site Settings > Location
8. Select TVG.com from the blocked list
9. Press CLEAR and RESET
Windows Desktops / Laptops
Please follow the following link to Windows' support page for accessing your location settings on your Windows computer: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-location-and-privacy
Mac Desktops / Laptops
Please follow the following link to Apple's support page for accessing your location settings on your Mac computer: https://support.apple.com/en-us/ht204690