Recently an update was released that may cause an error when you open the channel for the first time since the update was released. If you are receiving a login error first delete and redownload the Watch TVG channel. Here's how to delete the channel from your Roku:
- Go to My Channels on your Roku.
- Navigate to the channel you want to remove and click Options (the * symbol) on the remote.
To re-download the program simply search for Watch TVG in the Channel Store and download.
It is also possible that your Roku did not automatically update, preventing you from being able to log in. Here's how to check for available updates:
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Scroll up or down and select Settings.
- Select System.
- Select System Update.
- Select Check Now to manually check for updates.
Once you have updated your Roku please restart the device. You should now be able to log in.
If you are still having trouble logging in please send us an email at Support.TVG.com or give us a call at 1-888-PLAY-TVG (752-9884) and a customer service representative will be happy to assist you.