Cash Keeper is a free to play contest which you can play here:
Your bankroll starts at $1,000, keep as much as you can over 12 YES or NO questions.
1) Using the cash slider, set how you want to divide your money.
2) After each question you will keep how ever much is on the correct result.
3) Whatever is left after question 12 will be yours to keep and deposited into your account!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I change my answer after I’ve submitted it?
Yes, you can edit your answer right up until the scheduled post time of the race.
- How many questions do I have to answer?
You must answer any 12 questions by the time the contest closes in order to keep any funds that you win. There are generally 27 total questions in each contest.
- Is Cash Keeper available in my state?
Cash Keeper is available to play for customers in all US states EXCEPT the following NON wagering states; Alabama, Alaska, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin, and the District of Columbia.
- When will I know the next question?
Once you submit your first answer, you will see a list of all the available questions and the time at which the race for that question will start. However, you cannot answer the next question until the previous question is resulted.
- How do I receive notifications for the next question?
Simply ‘opt in’ to notifications by clicking on the side menu and selecting the notifications toggle.
- What if I didn’t answer a question?
If you miss a question, don’t fret! Just answer the next one. You will see how many questions are left available on the progress page, just make sure you answer twelve by the time the competition closes!
- What if I get a question wrong?
If you split your bankroll between the two answers, you will retain the funds that you put on the correct answer. If you did not put any funds on the correct answer, you are out of the game.
- What if I run out of money?
Unfortunately, when you run out of money, you can no longer play. We'll have more games in the future!
- What if the race is cancelled?
A new question will be added in the place of any affected by cancellations. If the race is cancelled after the question is open, we will return your balance to what it was before you answered it and give you a new question to answer.
- What if the runner in my question is scratched?
If the runner scratches before the question opens we just replace it with another in that race, but if the question has opened we will cancel that question, returning your balance to what it was before you answered it, and add an additional question to the end of that day.
- What if a race is delayed?
Questions will close at the scheduled post time. We are unable to keep the question open if there is a last minute schedule change or a delay at the gate. Questions will be adjusted for changes announced earlier in the day, however.
- When can I enter?
You will be able to answer the first question 20 minutes before its scheduled post time.
- Can I find out the questions in advance?
No, you will be able to see what track and race each question is on that day, but not which horse. The 2nd day's questions will not be visible on the first day of the game.
- Can there be only one winner?
No, anybody who participates in the Cash Keeper contest can win up to $1,000.
- Am I allowed to cash out immediately once I've completed all 12 questions?
No. Winnings will be paid to your account within 3 days of the end of the contest.
If you have any additional questions Message Us by clicking the link at the top of this page, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.