Cash Keeper is a free to play contest which you can play here: cashkeeper.tvggames.com
Your bankroll will be set to $1,000, keep as much as you can over 10 YES or NO questions.
1) Using the cash slider, set how you want to divide your money
2) After each question you will keep how ever much is on the correct result
3) What ever is left after question 10 will be yours to keep and deposited into your account!
Frequently Asked Question:
- Can I change my answer after I’ve submitted it?
Yes, you can edit your answer right up until the scheduled post time of the race.
- How many questions do I have to answer?
You must answer any 10 questions by the time the contest closes in order to keep any funds that you win.
- Is Cash Keeper available in my state?
Cash Keeper is available to play for customers in all US states EXCEPT the following NON wagering states; Alabama, Alaska, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin.
- When will I know the next question?
Once you submit your first answer, you will see a list of all the available questions and the time at which the race for that question will start. However, you cannot answer the next question until the previous question is resulted.
- How do I receive notifications for the next question?
Simply ‘opt in’ to notifications by clicking on the side menu and selecting the notifications toggle.
- What if I didn’t answer a question?
If you miss a question, don’t fret! Just answer the next one. You will see how many questions are left available on the progress page, just make sure you answer ten by the time the competition closes!
- What if I get a question wrong?
If you split your bankroll between the two answers, you will retain the funds that you put on the correct answer. If you did not put any funds on the correct answer, you are out of the game.
- What if I run out of money?
Unfortunately, when you run out of money, you can no longer play. But don’t worry – we will be running this contest on a weekly basis!
- What if the runner in my question is scratched?
If your runner is scratched, we will void the question and give you a new question to answer.
- What if the race is cancelled?
If the race is cancelled, we will void the question and give you a new question to answer.
- When can I enter?
The competition will be live at 7am every Friday EST.
- Can I find out the questions in advance?
Yes. As soon as you answer the first question, you will be taken to the question hub, where you will be able to view all the upcoming races.
- Can there be only one winner?
No, anybody who participates in the Cash Keeper contest can keep up to $1,000!
If you have any additional questions Message us by clicking the link at the top of this page, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 1-888-PLAY-TVG (752-9884).