We are pleased to announce that Omni (also known as Swinger) wagers are now available for tracks in Hong Kong, South Africa, Great Britain, Ireland, and France through TVG. Trio wagers are also now available for French tracks. Below is an explanation of how these bet types work:
Omni/Swinger (Great Britain, Ireland, South Africa, and France)
- In an Omni wager 2 horses are selected to occupy the top 3 places in a given race, regardless of which order they come in.
- Omni wagers have their own pool and are separate from other wager types with 3 dividends for each winning combination type (1st & 2nd, 1st & 3rd, and 2nd & 3rd) so long as the race has at least 6 runners.
- There must be at least 4 runners for Omni wagering to be available on a race and races with 4 or 5 runners will only pay out the Omni pool for 1st & 2nd.
- Omni wagers are currently available through our mobile app, mobile site, and desktop site, but cannot be accessed through our wagering hotline.
- In a Trio wager 3 horses are selected to occupy the top 3 places in a given race, regardless of which order they come in. This is not unlike a trifecta box, however, it has its own pool and is considered to be a single combination where a trifecta box on 3 selections would be considered 6 combinations of the same wager type and bet amount.
- A race must have at least 4 runners for trio wagering to be available.
- Trio wagers are currently available through our mobile app, mobile site, and desktop site, but cannot be accessed through our wagering hotline.
See International Track Rules for additional information on rules and bet types available for international tracks.